White River Township is a combination fire department that provides fire suppression, advanced life support transport services, fire prevention, and special operations rescue.
Applications are available online at www.wrtfd.org .
- Fire Inspector I or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the fire service, fire prevention, fire investigation, life safety education, and/or code compliance. (Credit may be given for an Associate or Bachelor Degree)
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Fire Investigator I or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word or similar software
Minimum of 12 hours per month
$16.73/hour with $2.00/hour stipend for commitment to a fixed schedule
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for E-mail to be returned.